Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was pretty amazing I have to admit. I woke up and right away went for a 10 mile run. After my run I came home and made coffee and started watching the news. After that I got ready and headed over to my brothers house where my mom was already preparing the meal.

I was in charge of dessserts so I decided to make a pumpkin cheesecake and also a pumpkin roll. They were amazing let me tell you. My youngest nephew was there also, only for a short time though and then his bitch mom came and picked him up. It was just my mom, brother, and me for dinner. It was amazing and my brother and me didn't fight or argue, my mother prayed for that so she was happy. After dinner we went to a movie, I think it was called "The Last 3 Days" with Russell Crow. It was alright I guess you could say.

Then I called my best friend "L" and him and I deciced to go back to the movies and watch Burlesque, which by the way it was an amazing movie. After the movie we went and got Whataburger and now I am feeling disguisted with myself and am waiting till this afternoon to go hit the gym and work all that shit off.

So, all in all I guess you could say I had a bless Thanksgiving and the Lord is good!!!

Today is Black Friday and I was supposed to go with my mom shopping but "L" spent the night over and I just could muster up the energy to wake up and hit the sales.

Well, thats all I have to post for now. I'm sure as life pulls forward Diary of a mad Latino Man with have some instresting things to come. As per my last post about finding myself. I just have to be patient and let the Lord work his magic, but I don't know the word patient and always have to have control over my life because when I don't have control is when I can't stand it.